Application forms cost N10,000. This can be purchased from either our school in Asokoro or Gudu, Abuja.
Students seeking admission into Funtaj International at the start of a school year in September must reach the required age by 1st September in that same year.
- Year 7 – 11
- Year 8 – 12
- Year 9 – 13
- Year 10 – 14
- Year 11 – 15
COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
For the purpose of proper documentation and effective record keeping, it is important that you fill in the application form completely and correctly.
The form should be completed by the parent or guardian and duly signed.
Ensure that the e-mail address given is active to facilitate communication.
The Admissions Office will give you available dates to sit for our Entrance exams.
Entrance exams are scheduled from January to March in our school premises located at Gudu, Abuja. Additional exams can be scheduled at a later date.
The exams consists of Numeracy and Literacy Questions and students are expected to perform from averagely and above in order to be granted admission.
- Completed Application form
- A copy of Birth Certificate / Data page of International Passport.
- A copy of Immeditae past academic Report.
- Two (2) recent passport sized photograph.
- A detailed Medical Report
- Evidence of payment of application fees and other fees
- Acceptance form, Emergency Infromation form and Medical Consent form.
- Application for Admission (Students on Transfer only)
- A copy of Transfer certificate from school last attended and a Letter of Recommendation (Students on Transfer only)
- Letter of undertaking (students on Probationary Admission only)